CFO and Controller Services
For many business owners, managing the day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping responsibilities like payroll, accounts payable and receivable and financial statements, is a time consuming process that takes you away from the activities that help you grow your business. Fox Accounting & Consulting, LLC, a Dayton CPA firm provides CFO and controllership services to small business owners and entrepreneurs just like you.
We provide “Experienced Financial Leadership” and expertise at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time seasoned financial staff. The cost of hiring a full-time controller or CFO can range from $75,000 to over $100,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits.
Fox Accounting & Consulting, LLC can manage all or part of your accounting function. We prepare timely and accurate financial reports and then provide you valuable business analysis of your financial data. With our assistance you will make better business decisions, lower your overhead and free up your valuable time to grow your business.
We can provide tailored hands-on CFO or controller services on a part-time, interim, or project basis.
CFO and Controller services can include:
- Maximizing cash flow process
- Develop and analyze business plans for: strategic plan development, capital expenditures, inventory management
- Effectively develop and manage accounting staff
- Manage and perform accounting and month end closing
- Provide financial/operational reporting and analysis
- Liaison for banking & investor relations
- Provide budgeting, forecasting, costing analysis
- Review business risk, insurance, worker compensation
- Evaluate benefit plans-health & retirement
- Provide due diligence support for start-ups and acquisitions
- Evaluate and establish internal accounting controls and procedures
In his best seller book, The E Myth, author Michael E. Gerber shares “Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It”. Gerber draws the vital, often overlooked distinction between Working On Your Business and Working In Your Business! Most Entrepreneurs get caught in this trap of Working In their Business.
If you need more time to grow the business you’ve built, then contact Fox Accounting & Consulting, LLC and get back to Working On Your Business Today!
“Most people like hard work, particularly when they are paying for it”
-Franklin P. Jones-
We offer a FREE initial consultation for business owners in the Dayton area. Call us today at 937-470-6403 and ask for Drew Fox regarding our controller and CFO services.